Saturday, September 21, 2013

Medical Alert Devices

I have some medical conditions, but I’m not sure what should be recorded on a medical alert bracelet. I have an implant device and I heart aspirin and Plavix. – I would say this there. I am a cancer survivor and was treated with chemotherapy and radiation. Also I have a vertebral fracture in one of my vertebrae. I just found out I’m allergic to an antibiotic, but not commonly used. Should this be listed on a bracelet or are more relevant than others. Well, I have the answer. If it’s a good company that has a medical staff that will help your prioritize and decide what to put in your bracelet. Only information will be on your wrist, but any medical alert companies will have more information and make the file for paramedics, etc can call for information.


Myjunkshared Music 2007-08-10T20: 19:49. 000Z 2013-08-19T21: 58:09. 000Z Life Call Commercial “I’ve fallen and I can not get up.” “… I fawlin ‘and I can not get up ….” This line was spoken in a television commercial for a medical alarm and protection company named LifeCall on ads t. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment